FrontLine Industrial Consulting covers the full spectrum of Manufacturing, Engineering, and Operations using a content-expert network of over twenty seasoned industry veterans who are the best in industry. This network of industry veterans with deep experiential wisdom has “been there and done that.” We are able to engage teams with a proven consulting process that makes a difference with Best Practices and Principles.
FrontLine Industrial Consulting can also provide support with executives or content experts to bridge short-term needs of a business.
KB Kleckner, President, is a recognized Manufacturing, Engineering, and Operations leader with a track record of leading organizations to World-Class performance and of building sustainable teams. KB has served positions from the Corporate Vice President to the factory floor levels in large industrial companies. Global experiences include North America, Europe, Latin America, and Asia.
KB Kleckner launched FrontLine Industrial Consulting LLC in 2014 after retiring from Mohawk Industries as Manufacturing Vice President of the Home Business Unit. KB also served executive positions in The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company.
KB’s leadership skills and principles are current, proven, and relevant to the modern business world. With strong interpersonal skills that focuses teams, builds culture, and develops leaders, KB is able to bridge Corporate Strategy from the C-Suite to the frontlines. Proprietary knowledge and practices of clients are protected.
Improvements Delivered by KB as the Key Manufacturing Executive spanning 5 Years
|% Waste & Off Quality||60%|
|Sites to Zero Landfill in 2 yrs.||16 (without burning)|
Professional Positions Served
FrontLine Industrial Consulting: 4/2014 – Current: President; Key engagements have been to organize International and Domestic clients to lead strategy to reality with a distinct focus and follow-up process. We proliferate Best Practices and Principles, Coaching Executives and Frontline Leaders to World-Class performance. Primary work is with Plant Startups, Projects, Safety, Sustainability, and Culture Management.
Mohawk Industries Inc.: 11/2003 – 3/2014
- Vice President of Manufacturing, Mohawk Home Division of Mohawk Industries Inc.
- Director of Special Projects for Corporate Manufacturing and Supply Chain
KB Kleckner Consulting: 2002 – 2003: Global Consultant deploying industrial and team solutions.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company: 1971– 2002
- Vice President – Global Engineering & Manufacturing Technology, Elected Officer
- Vice President – Manufacturing & Operations – Kelly Springfield
- Director – Manufacturing, Goodyear Latin America
- Director – Corp Global Purchasing
- Plant Site Manager: Napanee, Ontario, Canada, Greenfield Startup; Lawton, OK; Madisonville, KY
- Production Manager – Great Britain: Engrg & Maint Mgr, Maint Supv, Mech Engr, OK & TN
Education and Professional Development
- University of Illinois, BS Mechanical Engineering
- Harvard Graduate School of Business, Manufacturing in Corp Strategy Program
- Motorola University, Six Sigma Green Belt Training
- Mahler, Advanced Management Program
- Kaizen Institute, Tokyo, Japan
- Zero Landfill Certification Training (US Zero Waste Business Council), 2014
- OSHA General Industry and Health Training 2010
- CXO Manufacturing Executive Summit 2013
- Thunderbird Graduate School of Business, Global Business Leader Program
- Karrass, Effective Negotiating
- Fred Pryor Seminars: Fundamentals of Project Management; Mistake Free Grammar & Proofreading
Professional and Personal Affiliations
- Author of FrontLine Focus Leadership Blog @ http://frontlinefocus.us, 2013 – Current
- Organizational Member, US Zero Waste Business Council (USZWBC), 2014 – Current
- University of Illinois Mechanical & Industrial Engineering Alumni Board, 1998 – 2005
- Finance Chair of Church, 2006 – 2012; Staff Parrish Chair, 2013 – 2014