FrontLine Industrial Consulting covers the full spectrum of Manufacturing, Engineering, and Operations with a diverse and Best-of-Best Team.
KB Kleckner, President, is a recognized Manufacturing, Engineering, and Operations leader with a track record of leading organizations to Best-of-Best performance. KB has served positions from Corporate Vice President to factory floor levels in large industrial companies. Global experiences include North America, Europe, Latin America, and Asia.
With over 25 content-experts of individual consultants, FrontLine can bring the Best-of-Best experience in industry, engaging the full spectrum of Manufacturing, Engineering, and Operations. Being individual consultants allows our overhead charges to be significantly less that most consulting firms.
KB Kleckner launched FrontLine Industrial ConsultingTN LLC in 2014 after retiring from Mohawk Industries as Manufacturing Vice President of the Home Business Unit. KB also served Manufacturing and Engineering executive positions in The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company. From mid-2015 to 2018, KB led a client in the design, planning, and organization of a new USA tire plant, from Site Selection to Process Engineering.
KB’s leadership skills and principles are current, proven, and relevant to the modern business world. With strong interpersonal skills that focuses teams, builds culture, and develops leaders, KB is able to bridge Corporate Strategy from the C-Suite to the frontlines. KB has “been there and done that.”
Proprietary knowledge and practices of clients are protected.
Improvements Delivered by KB as the Key Manufacturing Executive spanning 5 Years
|% Waste & Off Quality||60%|
|Sites to Zero Landfill in 2 yrs.||16 (without burning)|
Professional Positions Served
FrontLine Industrial Consulting: 4/2014 – Current: Help clients bridge Corporate Strategy to Frontline Execution; Coach Executive & Frontline Leaders to World-Class performance. The primary volume of clients are from the Tire Industry and Flooring Industry. We proliferate Best Practices and Principles, Coaching Executives and Frontline Leaders to World-Class performance. Primary work is with Plant Startups, Projects, Safety, Sustainability, and Culture Management.
Mohawk Industries Inc.: 11/2003 – 3/2014
- Vice President of Manufacturing, Mohawk Home Division of Mohawk Industries Inc.
- Director of Special Projects for Corporate Manufacturing and Supply Chain
KB Kleckner Consulting: 2002 – 2003: Global Consultant deploying industrial and team solutions.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company: 1971– 2002
- Vice President – Global Engineering & Manufacturing Technology, Elected Officer
- Vice President – Manufacturing & Operations – Kelly Springfield
- Director – Manufacturing, Goodyear Latin America
- Director – Corp Global Purchasing
- Plant Site Manager: Napanee, Ontario, Canada, Greenfield Startup; Lawton, OK; Madisonville, KY
- Production Manager – Great Britain: Engrg & Maint Mgr, Maint Supv, Mech Engr, OK & TN
Education and Professional Development
- University of Illinois, BS Mechanical Engineering
- Harvard Graduate School of Business, Manufacturing in Corp Strategy Program
- Motorola University, Six Sigma Green Belt Training
- Mahler, Advanced Management Program
- Kaizen Institute, Tokyo, Japan
- Zero Landfill Certification Training (US Zero Waste Business Council), 2014
- OSHA General Industry and Health Training 2010
- CXO Manufacturing Executive Summit 2013
- Thunderbird Graduate School of Business, Global Business Leader Program
- Karrass, Effective Negotiating
- Fred Pryor Seminars: Fundamentals of Project Management; Mistake Free Grammar & Proofreading
Professional and Personal Affiliations
- Author of FrontLine Focus Leadership Blog @ http://frontlinefocus.us, 2013 – 2015
- Organizational Member, US Zero Waste Business Council (USZWBC), 2014 – Current
- University of Illinois Mechanical & Industrial Engineering Alumni Board, 1998 – 2005
- Finance Chair of Church, 2006 – 2012; Staff Parrish Chair, 2013 – 2014